Is “Printer Spooler Error” displaying? Or you are getting the message like Printer Connection Failed, Please Restart the Spooler, or the Local Print Spooler Service is Not Running? These types of errors are super annoying as they can eat up a significant amount of your precious time. Luckily, the good news is that these frustrating issues are quite common. So, continue reading this post to learn more about what is a printer spooler error, how to fix the printer spooler error, etc.
What is a Printer Spooler Error?
The term “Spooling” is related to computer programming which refers to the computer application. It is used to organize information or data and passes the same across devices with low memory. It is typically slow to manage the data like a printer. If your device is not able to do it, then it is because of the print spooler error 193 0xc1, printer spooler error 1068 windows 7, printer spooler error windows 8.1, printer spooler subsystem error, print spooler failed to share printer error 2114, adobe acrobat print spooler error, error 1053 the service did not respond print spooler, or error code 1053 print spooler. To let your device work properly, you will require fixing these common issues first.
Reasons You Need a Printer Spooler
Your printer would start struggling with the information or data about what you are trying to print at once as it is not fast enough and it does not have a very strong or high memory. It particularly happens if your printer is connected in an area where lots of people are printing at once.
Therefore, a printer requires a program to determine the documents’ order in which they are expected to be printed in and it gradually passes down the list of the same for printing instead of sending them all at once.
If you are using the Windows Operating System, then it will have a spooler built. It will work with your printer to decide the documents’ printing order. In simplest terms, a spooler means that you do not have to wait for printing your documents. It will put all the documents in the right order and then gets them ready to print.
General Print Spooler Errors
Several issues related to the spooler can occur when you click on the PRINT option. In general, if there is an issue with only one document that is sent to the printer and added to the “print queue” by your spooler, then it will create problems with all documents and stop the queue. Some common or general print spooler errors include the following:
- Printing job will get stuck in the print queue
- Documents or data will become corrupt and the spooler will not able to translate it
- You will get the message “error 1068 the dependency service failed to start print spooler” or simply the “spooler service failure” when the spooler or PC software has crashed while transferring the data or information
When any of these issues occur, your printer will stop working for sure and your device will refuse to print anything. Therefore, it is quite important to resolve these printer spooler errors.
How to Resolve Printer Spooler Error?
This problem is undeniably frustrating but can be resolved easily. So, keep on reading to know how to fix the printer spooler error:
Printer Spooler Issue
Before you dive deep down to the ways to fix the errors, it is good to restart your device and resend the printing requests to the printer. In some cases, this simple trick will solve the issue but if it does not work for you, professional support will be needed. However, it is still worthy to try out this method to fix the printer spooler error. To do this “restart the device” thing, you will need to follow the points listed below:
- Shut down all the programs you were trying to use and print with
- Now, click on the Start Button > TYPES Administrative Tools > and then click on the Services
- A list will appear, scroll down to it and select the Print Spooler options and right-click to choose the STOP
- Now, you will require heading to “MY COMPUTER” and click twice on the LOCAL DISK (C) to choose the WINDOWS folder
- Click on the Systems 32 Folder > Spool > Printers
- Now, delete all print jobs from this folder
- Head back to the “SERVICES” to find the “PRINT SPOOLER” to Start it
- Now, open the program and try to print the document as normal
Alternative Method to Fix the Printer Spooler Error
You can clear the entire printing queue by asking everyone to cancel the requests sent to the printer. For this, they will require going to the control panel and the printers and devices. In case you are not able to resolve this issue, you will have to connect with the technical support team of your precise company.
How to Fix the Android Printer Spooler Error?
The above methods will work if you are searching for how to fix error 1053 print spooler, how to fix printer spooler error in Windows XP, print spooler error 0x800706cc the endpoint is a duplicate, windows could not start the print spooler service error 1068, windows XP print spooler service not running error message, check out the following to learn how to resolve Android spooler issue:
- Click on the “Settings” icon and choose the Applications or Apps button
- Select the “Show System Apps”
- Scroll down to click on the “Print Spooler” option
- Now, clear cache and data
- Open the image or document you want to print
- Choose the menu icon and press “Print”
- A “Print Preview” screen will come to your screen wherein you will need to choose your preferred printer
With these simple steps, you can easily fix the printer spooler error. And here you can also get the detailed process of How to Connect Brother Printer to Computer. In case the spooler issue does not fix with this guide, you can connect with the technical support team of your printer for the right assistance and proper support.