Support For All Types of Printers:
Laser Jet Printers Support
LaserJet printers can be identified as one of the major printer category. This printer category is developed basically to meet the purposes of all small & medium businesses. It also is designed to support the big enterprises, at the same time serving the requirements of a home edition printer as well. Laser jet printers is embellished with numerous features such as: various connectivity modes USB connectivity, Ethernet connectivity, Local connectivity (Wi-Fi & ePrint).
These printers also acknowledge many printing media and default keyboard features. These are the extremely -high-speed printers and are mainly used for dye as well as pigment-based printing technology in the market.
- Jet Intelligence Printers – These printers are compact and efficient in terms of energy and pocket friendly too.
- LaserJet Pro Printer – This printer allows the users to print up to 35 pages per minute. It is highly affordable.
- LaserJet Pro Multifunctional Printers – It is highly advanced multifunction printer stuffed with features to print, scan, copy and many more, swift and accurate.
- LaserJet Enterprise Printers – This category helps in maximum productivity and high-speed performance and offering the security system for the software and the company data.
- LaserJet Enterprise Multipurpose Printers – This printer enables the user to use it efficiently with the inbuilt touch panel that helps in thorough understanding.
- LaserJet Enterprise flow Multifunction Printers – It provides a unique feature of integrated keyboard to the users that enables data entry directly from the printer itself.
DeskJet Printers Support:
DeskJet Printers is identified as a compact variety of printers. These printers are crafted out to meet out specific purpose of serving home use or very small-scale business requirements. DeskJet printers are designed to support both pigment and dye ink and also support landscape and portrait mode of printing.
These printers are usually available in both technologies – thermal inkjet and LaserJet technology. Some of the common errors associated with this printer can hinder the work and can cause so much of trouble.
Some of the frequently encountered problems that occur with the printer are mentioned below. This will help you in understanding the error.
- Cracked or no connection of system with the printer.
- Browser related issues or problems.
- Printer function stopped unexpectedly due to multiple commands.
- Damaged Driver’s installation.
OfficeJet Printer Support:
Officejet printer is another printer category that is specifically designed to serve office requirements. These printers serve as overall for both wired and wireless connectivity printers that accord it an ultimate over many other printers. Officejet Printers also offer the functionality of local printing via ePrint technology. As these printers are purposefully developed considering the medium scale office requirements they are recommended for small and medium business sector. But they serve best for domestic purposes as well. These printers endorse many features and capacities such as: With these printers you go wireless and print from any place any corner of your home. You are all set to print at simply one touch. There is a LCD display showing the status of all your printing jobs, ink. With very simple and easy installation features and detailed setup guide to assist you right through the process makes easy usability whenever you start the printer.