We understand that certain images and messages on your iPhone are too important for you. At times, you may wish to keep a printout of these. Not knowing the ways to print them, you may be facing difficulty. If you are finding it hard to print out text messages and photos using your iPhone on HP Printer, then you can find assistance here. Through this article, we will tell you how to print from iPhone to HP printer. In addition, we will also tell you about other methods using which you can print PDFs, images, messages, etc., from your Apple device.
To read more about the methods that you can use to perform all these actions, please stay connected with us and keep on reading.
How to Print out Text Messages from iPhone?
Text messages on your iPhone can be printed through email and by taking screenshots. One way to print your text messages is to copy and paste your messages manually into your mail and then take out the print. Another way for taking the printout is by capturing screenshots. On an iPhone, you can capture the screenshot of anything by holding the Home and Power button together. After you have taken the screenshot, you can take the print directly.
If you wish to print messages from your iPhone, there are two methods through which you can do so. More information about these methods can be found below.
Print the Text Messages from iPhone Using Email
To learn how to print messages from iPhone by emailing them, you can first open the Message app. You can copy the message that has to be printed. Then you can launch the Mail app and paste the copied message. Using a PC, you can check the message and set it for printing.
You may print messages from iPhone by following these steps:
- Go to the “Message” app of your phone.
- Open those messages that you want to print.
- Press and hold down the messages you wish to print.
- There will be a number of options such as “Copy”, “Speak”, “Forward”, and so on. Click on the “Copy” option.
Note: You may select more than one message for printing.
- Open the “Mail” app on your iPhone.
- Press and hold the body of the mail until you see the “Paste” option. Tap it to paste your messages that you have copied.
- “Save“ the mail as a draft in your email account.
- Now through your desktop, check your mail and open the “Draft” folder. You will see the copied messages here.
- Take the print out from the email.
Printing the Text Messages by Clicking Screenshots
If you don’t know how to print out text messages from your iPhone, then we are here to tell you how you can do that by capturing screenshots. Click a screenshot by pressing the Power and Home buttons simultaneously. Then directly send these screenshots to your connected printer and take out the print.
You can follow the below-listed instructions to take the print out:
- Open the conversation that you wish to print.
- Press and hold the “Power”+“Home” buttons to take a screenshot. Your screenshot will get saved in the “Photos”.
- Move to the “Photos” app on your phone and open the screenshots. Select those screenshots and send them to the printer.
Note: Make sure that your phone is connected to a wireless printer. Then only you can get the printouts.
How to Print Photos from iPhone?
If you have taken some beautiful pictures and are wondering how to print pictures from your iPhone. You can get your photos printed easily. Firstly, make sure that AirPrint is supported by your printer. If yes, then connect your printer and phone to the same Wifi. Also, ensure that your iPhone is connected to your home printer. Pick the photos that you want to get printed and tap on the Share option. Scroll through all the options and click on Print. Select the connected printer and then collect the print.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to get your photo printed:
- Click and open the “Photos” app.
- Choose the photo you want to print.
- Click on the “Share” option.
- You will see a bunch of options. Click on the “Print” option from all of them.
- You may also change the size of the paper through “Options”.
- Tap the “Print” option in order to get the photo printed.
Now-a-days, many printer manufacturing companies have self-created apps that include features like collages, color-enhancing, and other photo editing options. Once you have installed the app and connect the printer with your iPhone, you can see all the available options. You can print your photos more easily.
How to Print PDF from iPhone?
For printing PDFs from your iPhone, you can attach them to your mail and then take the printout. In addition, you can save your webpage as a PDF and then print it. Certain users prefer printing emails as PDFs. You will be surprised to know that these files can also be imported and then used for printing. Likewise, you can use the Apple Books Library for printing the PDF.
Moving further, you can find more information about these methods.
Print a PDF attached with an Email
You can open the PDF by tapping on it from your Apple device. Click on the Share button and then share the PDF by tapping on Copy to Books. After you have copied the PDF on Books, you can access it through any of the Apple devices as long as you are logged in through the same account.
Saving a Webpage as PDFand then Print it
If you come across any material on a webpage that you want to print, you can easily do that. Simply open the webpage on your web browser. Remove all the extra elements that you do not want to print by tapping on AA and opening the webpage in the Show Reader mode.
You may get your web page printed as a PDF by following the steps mentioned here:
- Open the webpage in your web browser.
- Eliminate all the unnecessary information by tapping the “AA” button that you will find on the top of your screen.
- Click on the “Show Reader View”.
- Share the “PDF” to your “Apple Books Library” by clicking on the “Share” button.
Print Email as PDF
In case you don’t know how to print an email from your iPhone as a PDF, you can open up any email in your mail app. Click on the More Actions option. Tap on the Print button you see. To get a preview of the email, pinch and open the email. After seeing the preview, click on the Share button that will be in the top-right corner. Then to share this document to your Books, tap on the Copy option.
Importing PDF through Third-party App and then Print it
Every third-party app works differently and you may need to follow a different approach every time. You can find the Share button in the app and copy the document to your Library. You may open the Books and find the document there that you want to print.
Printing a PDF from Apple Books Library
After you have opened the Books app, open the Library tab. Look up the PDF that you want to print and you may find the option to Print here.
If you are still facing problems to print, you may refer to the steps written here:
- Open the “Apple Books” app on your Apple device. Tap on the “Library” tab.
- Find the “PDF” that you want to print and click on the three-dot option that you see at the bottom right corner of the document.
- To print the PDF, click on the “Print” icon.
- You may also share the PDF through the mail by tapping on the “Share PDF” and then “Mail”.
How to Print 4×6 photos from iPhone?
To print 4×6 photos through your iPhone, firstly make sure that you have a printer that supports AirPrint. With AirPrint, you are able to share photos directly with your printer through WiFi or an internet connection. Send your photos to your printer and then after making sure you have all the correct printer settings. Then print your photos.
You can print 4×6 size photos using iPhone by following the directions mentioned here:
- Open your “Photos” app on your phone.
- Click on the “Share” button on the app.
- Find and tap on the “Print” option.
- Click on the “AirPrint-enabled Printer” device.
- After ensuring that all the settings are correct, press the “Print” button.
Note: If you wish to cancel the printing job, you may do that by simply tapping on the “Print Order” option. Here, you will see the “Printing Summary” and at the bottom, you will find the “Cancel” button. Press on it to cancel the particular print job.
How to Print from iPhone to HP Printer?
In case you want to connect your Apple device with your HP Printer and print anything, you can connect your printer and device with the same internet connection. It may be a wireless or a wired connection. Turn on the wifi of both the devices and click on the name of your network in order to connect with it. After checking that the paper and cartridges are properly installed, click on the Share icon and then print the item.
You may use the instructions we have given as follows to connect your HP printer and iPhone and then print the document:
- Ensure that you have connected your Apple device with the local network.
- Then, you should check the connection status of the printer. If you are using a printer that has a touchscreen Control Panel, then press the “Wireless” key. The “Network Settings” will open. You can view the connection status through it.
- If you are working with a printer without the touch Control Panel. Press and hold the “Wireless” and the “Information” keys together. A report of the “Wireless Tests” will pop up in front of you with the connection status on it.
- To connect your touchscreen printer with the network, open the “Setup” menu and click on the “Wireless Setup Wizard”. Then, you will need to follow the prompts you see to connect your HP printer to your local network.
- If you have a printer without a touchscreen Control Panel, then press and hold on the “Wireless” and “Cancel” buttons simultaneously until the “Power” light starts blinking. Then do this for some more time till the “Wireless” light also starts blinking. When the connection process is completed, the “Wireless” light that was blinking will stop doing so.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on, the ink cartridges are properly installed, and the papers are correctly loaded.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- To share the documents, tap on the “Share” option.
- Select the right printer and also ensure that all the printer settings such as the number of copies, page range, and paper size are correct.
- Press on the “Print” key to print your data through the HP printer.
How to Print from iPhone without AirPrint?
In case the printer you are working with does not support AirPrint, you can print your documents, photos, PDF, etc., through the app provided by the printer’s manufacturer. Browse through the documents and then select the one that you want to print and easily print it using the app.
You may find all the steps involved in this method written down here:
- Select the files that you want to print and then click on the “Share” button. The “Share” button will look like a square box that has an arrow in the upward direction.
- If you do not find the “Share” button, then tap on the screen of your device or you may also take a screenshot.
- After sharing the document, you will see the shared documents in the printer’s app.
- Tap on the printer connected to your wifi and then click on the “Print” button at the upper-right corner.
Note: Many printers nowadays work well with AirPrint as well as through the printer’s app. Canon, Lexmark, and HP are such examples. Another way to print your document without AirPrint is through the use of third-party apps.
To conclude this article, we hope that now you can print text messages from your iPhone. You can also print photos of 4×6 size and PDF through your iPhone. You are also able to print an attached PDF with your email, and save a webpage as a PDF then send it to Apple Books Library and print it. Here you learnt how to print an email as a PDF by sending it in a PDF format to your Library. We also told you how you can print anything without the help of AirPrint. Here, you can also find here a detailed guide for How to Print From Chromebook.