The wireless printer setup is one of the core elements of business activities at workplaces. Doing it in the desired manner ensures the availability of your printing machine for official purposes and when you feel the need for it. Read the article below to understand all the required steps to connect Brother printer to wifi.
When it comes to “How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi?” along with setting up the configuration of your Brother printer, it is important to follow the proper rules and steps for an uninterrupted performance. So, read below the article in detail and find out all the steps you need to follow if your brother printer not connecting to wifi. The solutions can also be followed for below-mentioned models:
|Brother HL 2270DW Printer||Brother HL L2360DW Printer||Brother MFC L2700DW Printer||Brother HL L2340DW Printer||Brother HL L2350DW Printer|
|Brother DCP T710W Printer||Brother HL 2280DW Printer||Brother HL L2365DW Printer||Brother DCP L2550DW Printer||Brother DCP T700W Printer|
|Brother MFC J200 Printer||Brother HL 3170CDW Printer||Brother HL2270DW Printer||Brother MFC J475DW Printer||Brother DCP L2540DW Printer|
|Brother DCP L2541DW Printer||Brother HL 3140CW Printer||Brother HL L2380DW Printer||Brother HL L2390DW Printer||Brother HL L2305W Printer|
|Brother LC75 Printer||Brother MFC 9130CW Printer||Brother MFC J870DW Printer||Brother MFC L2740DW Printer||Brother MFC L2750DW Printer|
|Brother TN 630 Printer||Brother 2270DW Printer||Brother HL L2370DW Printer||Brother MFC J470DW Printer||Brother DCP L2520DW Printer|
|Brother HL 1210W Printer||Brother HL 2170W Printer||Brother HL 5370DW Printer||Brother HL L2320D Printer||Brother HL L6200DW Printer|
|Brother MFC 490CW Printer||Brother MFC 7840W Printer||Brother MFC 7860DW Printer||Brother MFC 9330CDW Printer||Brother MFC 9340CDW Printer|
|Brother MFC L2710DW Printer||Brother MFC L8850CDW Printer||Brother DCP T510W Printer||Brother MFC Printer||Brother DCP Printer|
Before moving ahead with the steps to connect brother printer to wifi, it is a wise idea to note down the settings and important information related to your WPS network on a piece of paper. Next, keep all the noted information safe as it can come in handy later. The two important things that you must make a note of are the network name and network key details.
You can find this useful piece of information on either the backside of the router or on the documentation such as the invoice of your Brother printer.
After locating the settings of your wireless router, you are now ready to set up your wireless printer. Below mentioned are the multiple methods to connect brother printer to wifi.
Solutions to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
Use WLAN to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
Wondering how to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi? No worries, it does not take much effort. All you need to do is perform a few simple steps to accomplish the task.
- Examine the side or base of the access point or wireless router.
- Now, go through the documentation thoroughly. You will likely find the requisite information linked to the network name and password key on the backside of the access point and wireless router.
- The next thing you need to do is set up your Brother printer. For this, locate the power cord and connect it to your Brother printer machine. Next, connect it to an electronic socket to power it on.
- Tap the menu button on the control panel of the machine.
- Next, choose the network using the up and down keys again.
- Press the navigation keys (arrow keys) to choose WLAN and then press OK.
- Now select setup wizard by tapping the up and down (arrow keys) and hit OK upon the completion of this step.
- On the next screen, you will see a prompt to enable WLAN. Select yes to start the WLAN wireless setup wizard.
- You will see a list of the available networks that are within the range of your machine. Use the up and down (arrow keys) to choose your preferred network on the list. Once you have chosen your preferred network, click OK.
- Next, you need to perform an action, depending on the type of authentication method which you have set up. You may either set up an open system authentication method or the one which necessitates a network key. If you happen to have set up the authentication method which necessitates a network key to unlock the profile, enter the key and press OK and then click Yes to allow the changes to take place. If the authentication method set up by you is an open system, then proceed to the next step.
- The machine will begin the process of connecting to your chosen wireless network. If the machine connects successfully to the chosen wireless network, a message indicating the same will appear on the screen. Also, you will see a message “brother printer not connecting to wifi “ corresponding to the failure of the process to your selected WiFi wireless network.
Use Printer Drivers to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
You can easily Connect Brother Printer Wireless via installing drivers and Softwares. For that, simply follow the instructions below:
- First, Access your system with administrator credentials. Abort all the programs running in the system background before you initiate the driver installation.
- Disable your antivirus till your software setup is in progress and you can enable it after installation.
- You must have got a CD with your Brother Printer instruction documents.
- Use the CD and initiate the setup procedure.
- When your system initiates the setup process, it will ask you to choose the nearby Brother Printer that you want to connect with the network. It also gives you the choice to choose your preferred language.
- A window will appear on your screen with the various installation processes.
- We recommend Pro-suite as it provides a full Drive & software package. It includes both wireless and wired network options for you.
- After selecting the suite, click on the Next button.
- Now, choose the wireless network to which you want to connect your Brother Printer and Select Next.
- If any antivirus window appears on your system screen, It will provide two options:
- You can alter the antivirus port and initiate network connection to continue the installation of setup.
- You can continue without altering the port
- Select the first option and continue the procedure.
- Set the antivirus port or user datagram protocol port (UDP) to 54925. If the port doesn’t work properly and shows an error, then enter UDP as 137.
- The last step is to read the instructions & follow the on-screen prompts.
- Keep clicking on the Next button till the setup completes.
- After the setup completes, your brother printer will be successfully connected.
Brother Printer Not Connecting to wifi on Mac
Are you facing the same problem of Brother Printer not connecting to wifi on mac devices? Don’t worry, you just need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully and you will be able to establish a wifi connection between your Brother printer and mac device.
- Firstly, connect the Mac device and the Brother Printer through a USB cable. Go to the printer setting tool option on your Mac device and check if the option of Wireless direct is set to on.
- You need to press and hold the printer’s wifi button for one second to let the function of wifi turn on.
- You will notice that the wifi indicator light will start to flash in blue color after every three-seconds gap.
- Select the SSID of the printer through your Mac device.
- In the end, the wifi indicator light will turn into a stable blue color when the wifi is connected.
Once you are through with these steps, you will be able to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi successfully through your Mac device. You can use the same above-mentioned solutions to connect Brother HL 2270DW Printer, Brother MFC l2700DW Printer, Brother HL l2340DW Printer, and Brother HL l2360DW Printer to Wifi. However, to make sure that the process of Brother printer WiFi setup is complete, do not forget to download Brother printer driver software.
Why choose us to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi?
If you still face any issues or problems with any model of Brother Printer, you can contact our Printersupport24x7.com technical team and share your query. Our technical team is available 24*7 to resolve all your printer related queries and problems.
Hi, I had recently bought a new brother printer. I got already using it on LAN connection but for my convenience, I want to connect it through my Wifi router. But I don’t have that much knowledge of printer.
So, I look through the internet to know How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi. I got a printersupport24x7 tech team number. I talk to your tech team support.
I am happy with your affordable services.
Printer issues can be due to overload or perhaps it may be an issue with the driver, or the network may be undergoing some connectivity problems and also loose connection might be the culprit. Trouble Brother hl-2170w wireless setup can happen anywhere along the line, a system hardware failure cannot also be discounted.
Myself John. I am glad I could understand how to connect Brother printer to Wifi. It is really necessary to know the condition of ink especially when you are going to print important work. Amazing information. Thanks!
I am using Canon MF232W and was wondering how to connect Brother printer to Wifi. Your post helped me a lot undertaking this Thank you!!!!!
Wow! This is so helpful. I never knew this is how we all can connect Brother printer to Wifi. Looking forward to learning more from you.
Thanks guys for mentioning how to connect brother printer to wifi. I was really confused and could not find a way to do it. Through the methods you mentioned, I was able to do it.
I was able to connect brother printer to wifi after reading this article. I tried to connect it by using the printer drivers and it connected in no time. Carry on writing such great articles. Thank you so much.
Few days back, I had purchased a new printer. But I was searching for a way suggesting how to connect dcp-t710w to wifi. After reading your article, I did it in no time and the printouts were also of good quality. Nice job Sir!
Thanks a lot for this blog sir. I was able to complete the brother printer hl-l2390dw wifi setup after reading your blog. I followed all the steps that you have written and the set up was completed in a matter of minutes.
I bought a new brother printer for my daughter recently. But she had no idea how to set up brother printer on wifi. So I read some articles on how to do it and I got here. The way you have explained the whole process was not hard to understand. Keep up the good work and carry on writing these types of articles.
I had visited many websites but still didn’t know how to connect wifi to brother printer. You have written in such simple steps that I found it easy to understand and execute them. I used the printer’s drivers to connect my printer with the wifi. Thanks a lot for writing such great blogs.
This blog helped me in a great way and my brother printer connected to wifi. I did it by logging in to my LAN and followed the steps you have wriiten. It got connected in no time and started working smoothly.
Me and my friend read many articles on how to setup wifi on brother printer. However they were of no use. Then we found your article and it really helped us. You have mentioned all the methods in a very easy manner. Thank you sir for your help.
The brother printer wifi setup was really troubling me. I had tried your fixes also. But I did it only after connecting it with the printer drivers. You should mention more methods to solve an issue. Apart from this, thank you a lot for helping me out.
There was a great difficulty for me in connecting brother printer to wifi. I read your article and followed the fixes written in it. I suggest you write more such articles that explain the methods in such simple ways.
Since 1908, Brother Industries has been in the business. It is a multinational Japanese electronics and electrical equipment corporation with headquarters in Nagoya, Japan. The Brother HL-L2340DW is a well-known printer that lives up to its name. It’s a monochrome laser printer for home or office that’s affordable and reliable. This little printer is designed specifically for the office, with a tray that can hold up to 250 sheets and can be easily connected by wireless networking, Ethernet, or a Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. It can print black and white documents at a speed of up to 36 pages per minute. With this great printer, you can now print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network.