How To Fix paper Source Setting Is Invalid In Epson Printer
This is how to make a copy when Epson workforce wf 2630 paper source setting is showing invalid error:
- First of all place the original photo or document on right corner, bottom of the scanner glass.
- After this press the “home” button and press the “down” arrow to choose “Setup” and press the “OK” button.
- Now, press the arrow (down) to choose “Paper Setup” and press the “OK” button.
- Press the right arrow to choose Paper Size and take any step listed below:
-In case you have to copy letter size paper, then select “Letter” and after this press “OK” button.
– In case you have to copy a photo then select a size from the paper sizes available and afterwards press the “OK” button.
NOTE: Before doing the above mentioned things you can first learn a little bit about compatible paper types and paper sizes.
- Press the downwards arrow to choose Paper Type and take any step listed below:
– In case you have to copy a paper of letter size then select Plain Paper and then press “OK” button.
-In case you have to copy a photo then select any of the size which is suitable among the paper types and press “OK” button.
- Press the home button and press the upwards arrow to choose “Copy” and then press “OK” button.
- Press the “OK” button to adjust the copy settings.
- Go to the “Settings” make sure select one from the following:
-In case you have to paper of letter size:
- Set Document Size to “Letter”.
- Set Layout Size to “With Border”.
-In case you have to copy a photo:
- Set document size to a suitable paper size
- Set the layout to “With Border” or “Borderless”
- Now, press the back button.
- To make a copy in Color or Black & White press one of the “Start” button.