Hp printers are widely used in offices, schools, hospitals, etc. Thus, you cannot afford any kind of error in the HP printer as it will directly affect your business or work. Though we do not have control over the occurrence of these kinds of errors, still you can try some alternative solutions to fix these errors by yourself. Read the article below in detail to find all the possible solutions for fixing the HP printer validation failed error. This error is mainly caused due to some obstruction in the printer like paper jams or if the printer carriage is not able to move freely. All the below-mentioned stepwise solutions will also work for:
|Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet 6978||HP Eprint Printer Validation Failed||HP Envy 7640 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Deskjet 3630||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 5540|
|Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet pro 6970||Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet 4650||HP Officejet 4650 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 4500||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 5660|
|HP 8610 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet 8710||HP Officejet Pro 8600 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 4520||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 7640|
|HP Envy 4500 Printer Validation Failed||HP Envy 4520 Printer Validation Failed||HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 5000||Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet 3830|
|HP Jetadvantage Printer Validation Failed||HP Envy 5000 Printer Validation Failed||Printer Validation Failed HP Deskjet 2600||Printer Validation Failed HP Envy 5530||Printer Validation Failed HP Officejet 8610|
How to Fix Printer Validation Failed
Open the Printer Troubleshooter
Are you facing the same “HP printer validation failed?” No worries, You can use the printer troubleshooter for resolving this issue and the steps are mentioned below for the same.
- Firstly, you need to open the search box by pressing the key combination of Windows key+S.
- Type “troubleshoot” in the search box.
- Now, make a click on Troubleshoot settings to open the tab of Troubleshoot in the settings.
- Click on the “Printer” option and then “Run this troubleshooter” button.
- Select the printer that you wish to troubleshoot.
- In the end, click on the next button to start the suggested troubleshooting.
If the printer troubleshooter was not able to resolve your issue of printer validation failed, then you can move ahead and try the solution 2 for the expected result.
Reset Your HP Printer
You can also try to reset your HP printer as this may fix the HP printer validation failed error. The steps to do the same is mentioned below, all the steps are easy and anyone can execute them.
- Firstly, you need to unplug your printer from the wall socket and then remove the cable from the printer’s backside while keeping the printer on.
- Find and unplug the additional cables from the printer if any.
- Wait for a while now (3-4 minutes).
- Keep pressing the power button of the printer for 30 seconds and discharge it.
- Now, Connect the cables as they were and switch on the power.
- In the end, turn on the printer and check if the printer validation failed error is removed or not.
If the error is still there, then you must try solution 3 i.e. reinstalling the HP printer driver and software.
Reinstall the HP Printer Driver and Software
- Open the run window in your system by pressing the key combination of Windows key+R and then type “appwiz.cpl” and click on OK.
- Make a selection for the HP printer software from the Programs and Features list.
- Now, click on the option of “Uninstall” and then click on “Yes” to confirm the action.
- Reboot your system after uninstalling the Hp printer software.
- Go to the control panel of your system.
- Click on the option of “Devices and Printers.”
- Make a right-click on the printer that you wish to uninstall and then click on the “Remove device” option.
- In the end, click on the yes button to confirm the action.
Download and Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor
If you have tried all the above-mentioned solutions properly as per the given steps but not getting the desired result. Then, the last possible solution is using the HP Print and Scan Doctor program for fixing the HP Printer validation failed error.
- Download the HP print and scan doctor program from the HP official website.
- After downloading, click on the HPPSdr.exe to open the program.
- Now, click on the start button.
- Choose the printer that shows the printer validation failed error and click on the Next button.
- Make a selection for the option of “Fix printing.”
In the end, the HP print and scan program will show the troubleshooting suggestions. And you just need to follow all the on-screen troubleshooting instructions. The software will show an “X” cross for the errors that are not resolved.
We hope that your issue of printer validation failed was resolved by following the solutions mentioned in our article. Otherwise, you can get in touch with our technical team through the live chat support for further assistance. We are ready to cater to you 24*7 as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority.