The HP Printer Error C4EBA341 is an issue which is caused because of improper installation of the Printer Ink Cartridges.
Fix this Error C4EBA341 in HP Officejet Pro 6830
- Open the cartridge access door, when the printer is “on”. Let it move from right, then unplug its power cord from the printer.
- Shut down your computer.
- Now power off your wireless router.
- Extract the ink cartridges
- Wait for a period of around 30-40 seconds.
- Plug in power cord to printer, in case it does not start (power on) automatically then press the “on” button and start it manually.
- In case the error still exists then do the following:
– Turn on the wireless router, wait for a period of 30 seconds and verify if the error is still showing up on the printer.
– In case the error still displays, contact your Internet Service Provide to check the firmware update for router.
-In case the error still persists, connect to an HP executive for assistance.