Printers are quintessential devices at workplaces. There are various providers of printers that help you print your documents into hard copies. However, while doing this, you might stumble upon different issues. As you already know that printer errors are generic and one of those is – printers not activated error code 30 sage PDF converter or printer not activated error code 30 Cantax. This printer not activated error code 30 quicken generally caused when the printer is not configured properly. For detailed information, continue reading this post.
Reasons Behind the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 Message
This error comes up or occurs when you are trying to print a file (PDF version generally) on your system. It can be because of the following reasons:
- Not Permitted or Elevated Your Account: If you have not given full permissions to your Windows account or certain administrative tasks are not allowed, then you might be getting the printer not activated error code 30 PDF windows 10.
- Drivers of the Printers are Not Working Properly: You will also get this error if your printer does not have the right drivers. In addition to this, if your driver is not compatible with the printer or it has been corrupted, then this error will occur.
- Printer is Not Set as Default: If you have not set your machine as the default, then this error might appear. In case there are multiple printers, you will need to set one as the default to avoid this error.
- Outdated Windows 10: In case you are using an outdated version of Windows 10, you are more likely to get the sage 100 printers not activated error code 30 windows 10. So, you must use the latest or updated version of Windows to keep this issue at bay.
How to Fix the “Printer Not Activated Error Code 30”?
There are different ways available that you can try to fix the sage 100 printer not activated error code 30. And some of them have been explained below:
Update Your Printer’s Drivers
The very first thing you should do to fix the issue is by updating the drivers of your printers. There are two different ways to do so – you can browse through the official website of the manufacturer manually to download and install the updated version.
The second thing you can do to fix this error is by installing the drivers’ utilities for automatic downloads. These utilities will help you detect the update and automatically download and install the latest yet suitable one for you.
Set Your Printer as the Default Device
In case you are using more than one printing device, then you must set one of them as the default in Windows. And for this, you will require following the steps mentioned below:
- Open “Start Menu” and click on the “Control Panel”
- Select the “Hardware and Sound” and after this click on the “Devices and Printers”
- Now, you will get to see the list of printing devices connected to the PC. You will require right-clicking on the printer you want to set as Default
- Now, exit the window and restart your device
- If the problem occurs due to this issue, then it will be resolved after these few essential steps
Reinstall the USB Composite from the Device Manager
In some cases, the error occurs when the USB composite is not configured properly. To fix this issue, you will need to install the USB composite again by following the steps mentioned below:
- Press “Windows + R” and then type devmgmt.msc to go to the Device Manager
- After this, choose the Universal Serial Bus Controllers. And then on the “+” icon to expand the list
- Now, right-click on the “USB Composite Device” and uninstall it
- Disconnect your device and reconnect it
If the “printer not activated error code 30” occurs due to this, it will fix afterwards these steps. If you want to 123.HP.Com/Setup. So, you will need to get in touch with the technical support team.