Samsung Printers are capable to establish a wireless connection with your target network. To answer on – how to connect Samsung printer to WiFi – please make sure that you are getting enough speed on your Wifi network.
Connect Samsung Printer to Wifi Network
There are numerous ways to connect Samsung printer to WiFi. Make sure that you’re getting a stable network on your WiFi network.
- On your printer’s screen, tap the ‘Settings’ option and select network settings.
- Select the Wireless setup wizard. The Samsung printer will start searching for nearby wireless networks.
- Select your WiFi network name. It will ask you to provide the network security key i.e your WiFi password
How to Connect Samsung Printer to wifi Using WPS
WPS stands for WiFi protected setup. Some Samsung printers allow you to connect to a wireless network without having to fill in any network password. To establish a connection between your Samsung printer and computer through this method, just press and hold the WPS switch on the modem for a couple of seconds. The color of the LED lights blinking on the modem will change when the connection is successfully established.
How to Connect Samsung Printer to WiFi Direct
Some Samsung printers make use of the WiFi direct technology to establish a connection with the modem via the computer.
- Navigate to the WiFi direct menu on the printer.
- A list of nearby devices will appear on the printer screen. There will be a wireless symbol adjacent to the name of the devices. Click the wireless symbol next to the device to which you want to connect your Samsung printer wirelessly.
- Enter the password of the wireless network you have selected on the printer and enjoy wireless printing.
Samsung Printer Setup Wizard
- Connect the printer to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the latest printer driver from the Samsung website.
- In the setup wizard, continue as directed and in the end, click on “connect via WiFi ”.
- Fill in the correct network password and remove the USB cable.
In case you face any trouble connecting your Samsung Printer or any related issues, you can simply call our 24×7 Samsung printer support number +1-866-496-0452 for assistance.