HOW TO CONNECT SAMSUNG PRINTER TO WIRELESS NETWORK, WIFI
With Samsung printers, you can now print remotely, i.e., connect to the WiFi router and take print jobs from the computer without any cable connection. To accomplish this, your Samsung printer needs to establish a connection with the WiFi modem.
HOW TO CONNECT SAMSUNG PRINTER TO NETWORK?
There are more than a few ways to connect your Samsung printer to the connect Samsung printer to wifi. Make sure that the signal strength on the WiFi is substantial. This will give you a superior connection speed.
WHEN THE PRINTER HAS A SCREEN
- Go to settings on the printer screen. Select network connection or network settings.
- Select Wireless setup wizard. The Samsung printer will start searching for nearby wireless networks.
- Select the network to which you want to connect the Samsung printer. You have to enter the network security key to establish a connection with the WiFi .
CONNECTION TO WIFI USING WPS
WPS stands for WiFi protected setup. Some Samsung printers allow for you to connect to a wireless network without having to fill in any network password. To establish a connection between your Samsung printer and computer through this method, just press and hold the WPS switch on the modem for a couple of seconds. The color of the LED lights blinking on the modem will change as and when the connection is successfully established.
HOW TO CONNECT SAMSUNG PRINTER TO WIFI DIRECT
Some Samsung printers make use of the WiFi direct technology to establish a connection with the modem via the computer.
- Navigate to the WiFi direct menu on the printer.
- A list of nearby devices will appear on the printer screen. There will be a wireless symbol adjacent to the name of the devices. Click the wireless symbol next to the device to which you want to connect your Samsung printer wirelessly.
- Enter the password of the wireless network you have selected on the printer and enjoy wireless printing.
SAMSUNG PRINTER SETUP WIZARD
- Connect the printer to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the latest printer driver from the Samsung website.
- In the setup wizard, continue as directed and in the end, click on “connect via WiFi ”.
- Fill in the correct network password and remove the USB cable.
In case you are still unable to establish a connection between the computer, printer and the WiFi , you can simply call the Samsung printer support number +1-800-570-3215 for assistance. The helpline is active 24 x 7.