The Canon printer error b200 occurs when the print head dies. A print head distributes ink to the paper from the cartridges. It can be really frustrating when print head dies and the printing process breaks down as it is one of the most important parts.
Canon Printer Error Code B200 – Causes
- Buying a cheaper printer sometimes creates canon printer error code b200.
- Using foreign cartridges into Canon printers creates problems. As the printer can not cope with cartridges which are not it’s own.
- Refilling the cartridge with the non-recognized product can lead you to Canon printer error b200
Before you go dismissing your Canon printer and end up buying a new one, let us tell you that this article contains the best solution to fix canon printer error b200 in all models of canon printers including canon mg5200 printer error b200.
Which all Canon Printer Models’ Error can be Fixed by the Given Solution?
|Canon Printer MX850||Canon Pixma MX712 Printer||Canon MP620 Printer||Canon MX712 Printer||Canon Printer MX850|
|Canon MG5200 Printer||Canon MP560 Printer||Canon Printer MP540||Canon MX892 Printer||Canon Pixma MG5220 Printer|
|Canon MP280 Printer||Canon MX922 Printer||Canon MP620B Printer||Canon MG5320 Printer||Canon MG5220 Printer|
|Canon Pixma MX892 Printer||Canon Pixma MP620 Printer||Canon Pixma MP560 Printer||Canon Pixma MG5320 Printer||Canon MX892 Printer|
|Canon MX882 Printer||Canon MX870 Printer||Canon MX860 Printer||Canon MP640 Printer||Canon MP630 Printer|
|Canon MP620 Printer||Canon MP540 Printer||Canon MG5320 Printer||Canon MP550 Printer||Canon MG5250 Printer|
How to Fix Canon Printer Error B200
Below are the methods to solve or fix model wise canon printer error b200. Follow one or more of the subsequent methods one by one and get your printer fixed.
Remove and Clean the Print Head
- Turn your Canon printer ‘Off’
- Take the plug out from the power source
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer
- Take out the ‘Print Head’
- Clean the cartridges and the print head
- With the help of the eraser, clean the contact pads inside the printer
- Reinstall the print head, cartridges, and printer again
- Connect the printer with the pc and run ‘Auto Head Alignment’ to test
- Give a print command You will see that Canon mg5200 printer error b200 will be fixed and the printer will start working again.
Reset the Print Head and Restart the Printer
Canon printer mx850 users could not have followed up with the previous solution. Here are the two solutions to fix the error specifically for mx850 users. Follow one by one of the subsequent solutions:
Reset the Print Head
- Turn ‘Off’ the printer and open it (Look at the picture shown above)
- Turn the ‘print head’ to the larboard side
- Press the power button for more than a 5-time
- Restart the printer
- Give a print command (Look at the picture shown above)
This solution has worked for a lot of users to fix the canon printer mx850 error code b200. It might work for you as well. If not, follow the next.
Sometimes the error is nothing else but, because of server disruption
Restart your System and Canon Printer
- Turn ‘Off’ your printer and your ‘System’
- Turn both of them ‘On’
- Give a print command
Note: In order to refer to the solution, look at the images shown in the above solution
If still, the printer says, ‘canon printer mx850 error code b200’ the, repeat the steps again for several times. The error will be fixed. Canon printer users other than mx850 and mg5200 follow the next solution.
Check for Obstructions in the Printer
Usually, canon printer error code b200 occurs due to some kind of interference in your printer. To fix this error, follow the subsequent steps:
- Turn off the printer (Look at the picture shown above)
- Remove or take out the stuck paper
- Open the printer
- Check for any obstruction
- Reset the printer as it is
- Insert the paper
- Turn on the printer (Look at the picture shown above)
- Command a print (Look at the picture shown above)
By finding any kind of hindrance in your printer and fixing it manually will also fix canon printer error b200.
Replace the Tank
Canon printer error b200 can be simply fixed by replacing the tank holder.
- Check with the tank if the ink is finished.
- If yes, buy a new tank holder.
- Take out the current tank.
- Replace it with the new tank holder.
Note: Users are suggested to read the manual steps of removing a tank holder and re-fixing it before trying the method. You can take the advantages of canon printer like before as canon Pixma mp560 printer error b200 is fixed.
Conclusion: We have always tried to bring the best possible solution of major-minor queries like canon printer error b200. If you are unable to follow the manual methods thoroughly and fail in applying them. Talk to our expert technicians over a conversation and let them do your part of the job. Our online canon printer repair services have been praised by thousands of customers from all over the world. Hence, try and avail canon printer service error b200 from us and know yourself.