Here are the steps which you should take:
- Press the power button in front of your printer to turn off, Now dissconect the power cord.
- Ensure that you have turned off the printer while working inside the printer, which means is must be disconnected from source of power to avoid the chances of electrical shock.
- Now, slide paper tray out of your printer till the time it stops printing.
- Lift the front part of your paper tray upside and slide it all the way out of your printer.
- In case you observe that the white bushing (at the end of the pick tire shaft) is not installed on the shaft in a right manner, then the printer is supporting error code 6100002D or 6100002E.
- At this stage, you may observe the shaft moving back and forth excessively.
- Pull out the shaft outside your printer to perform the amendments and adjustments easily.
- Now rotate the shaft gently in the printer to let notch on the black disk next to the pick tire face toward the right side of your printer.
- After this, place the white bushing at the end of shaft. It may happen that the shaft may have been positioned incorrectly on the shaft. If this is the case,then slowly slide that white bushing towards the end.
- Hold on the shaft close to pick tire with one hand,this will keep it stationary. Gently use a screwdriver and slide white bushing into its right place.
- Insert the paper tray into the printer.
- Connect the printer with power cord.
- Now, press the power button and turn on your printer.
Check whether the printer is initializing in the correct way or not. Also check out if a no error messge is displaying or not. In case the error is still persisting you may have to replace printhead (internal). Also is some cases the printer may require to be replaced.