In this post, we will discuss, how you can download and install the Brother HL Series Printer drivers by yourself.
Steps To Install Brother Hl Series Printer Install
Below is the process for installing:
- Now select the type of operating system you are using; Windows, Mac or Linux.
- After selecting the operating system to select the operating system version and click search.
- Now click on “Full Driver & Software Package.” Now a window will open asking you to select the language. Click on the desired language. Now click on “Agree to EULA and Download,” your driver files will be downloaded.
- If drivers are already installed into your computer, then you need to uninstall it. To uninstall drivers follow the following steps:
- Select operating system family and version, and click on search.
- Now click on “Agree to EULA and Download.”
- Extract the downloaded file and run “BrRemPnP.exe” from the file, drivers will be uninstalled.
- Run the downloaded file and install the drivers.
- After completion of installation restart the computer.
If these steps are followed properly and carefully, then installing Brother HL Series Printer drivers won’t be a big problem.